When your divorce involves real estate
I work with you and your attorney for FREE
Whether you keep the house or sell it
Protect your post-divorce credit score and your family’s financial future.
When Keeping the House Equals Losing the Divorce:
Discover critical mistakes in divorce real estate
- Because her EX kept the house, one woman was dragged into bankruptcy after his mortgage refinance application was denied post-divorce and their joint mortgage then foreclosed!
- One man discovered his EX’s $216,700 pre-marital debt became HIS debt post-divorce as a lien recorded during the marriage against title to the house he kept!
- Even a REALTOR® learned paying off home equity debt didn’t cancel the account. Her EX “maxed” it out with $25,000 debt secured by the house she kept!
- Because she kept the house, one woman had to pay $12,000 of her EX’s attorney’s fees – even with a property settlement hold harmless provision!
Bob is professionally trained by Professor Kelly Lise Murray, a graduate of Stanford and Harvard Law schools, and the lead investigator/faculty for the National Family Court Project on Housing and Financial Justice. Bob is trained to neutralize divorce real estate, treating the house as a business transaction, acting in the best interest of the house – and each divorcing spouse. Leading your divorce real estate team, Bob serves as a project manager working with you and your lawyer to help gather house critical documentation which helps serve as essential evidence of your house value. Such additional evidence is needed during your divorce process, especially before any property negotiation or mediation.
Bob’s team includes professionals in mortgage, title, insurance, home inspection, and appraisals.
Realtor®, RCS-D™, PSA, SRES
What We Can Do For You
As your RCS-D™ REALTOR®
[Real Estate Collaborative Specialist – Divorce™], your divorce real estate team can provide FREE and fee-based information including:
A note from Bob
Don’t settle for a bad property settlement.
RPI Tracking Tool
Why do I need house documents?
Why can't I rely on just an appraisal?
- significantly lower your house value
- prevent re-sale
Which house due diligence items are FREE?
- House Insurance
- House Condition
- House Appraisal
Are our services as project manager really FREE?
Get In Touch
Evening and weekend appointments available.
1760 E. Pecos Rd., Ste. 501
Gilbert, AZ 85295